Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recent Celebrations

The Malko home has been full of celebration lately! Last weekend we had a wonderful Mother's day - or i guess I am the one who had a wonderful Mother's Day! My guys were so sweet to me and I was so blessed, as I am every day, to be Anderson's mom! We enjoyed church first thing Sunday morning and I was able to serve in the nursery. Anderson even had a flower waiting for me when I picked him up from his class :) When we got home Jon and Anderson had some gifts waiting for me! Godiva Chocolates from Anderson and new PJ's from Jon. Then we went to my mom's house for a wonderful lunch with the whole family! It was a joy to celebrate my first Mother's Day and a joy to celebrate my mother for the first time as a mother myself!

Monday will be Jon and I's 3 year anniversary. Since it falls on a Monday this year we celebrated last night (Friday). For the first time Anderson stayed the night with his Granna and Pap. We dropped him off around 4 and then came back home to finish cleaning up and exchange gifts before we headed to dinner at Ruth's Chris! I got Jon a Dovo Straight Razor, a strop and a travel case for the razor. He shaved with it before we left and his face was soooo smooth! Jon got me a beautiful ivory throw from Arhaus and a beautiful dress from Loft - which I wore to dinner! He did such a great job picking it out all by himself!!! I am so blessed to be married to such an observant and thoughtful husband! Our dinner was fantastic and Jon declared it officially the best steak he had ever eaten. We then headed to the movies - thanks to the living social deal we got several months ago. We saw Water for Elephants and we really enjoyed it. It had been quite some time since I had been to a movie, and it was nice to stay out late together - even though we missed out little buddy and checked in on him often :) This morning we "slept in" and then headed out for brunch at Toast on Market. After our yummy meal we walked around the cute little shops downtown and then grabbed a cookie from Blue Dog cafe to enjoy as we walked around Frankfort Ave. Mom and Dad had agreed to keep Anderson until 3:30, but we couldn't wait - we headed to their house to love on our little man around 2! We were so excited to see him but thankful for a full nights sleep and some much needed time together.

This afternoon I also got a spare of the moment opportunity to grab a mani pedi with my mom before she heads off to Florida tomorrow! All and all the past week has been fantastic! But honestly - every week feels full of celebration with my family! So bring on the celebrating! Can't wait to see what is in store for us this week :)

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

lululemon canada, uggs outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, coach outlet store online, converse pas cher, new balance, hogan outlet, michael kors, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, nike blazer pas cher, mulberry uk, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, nike air force, true religion outlet, north face, true religion outlet, true religion outlet, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike tn, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, guess pas cher, replica handbags, coach purses, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, sac vanessa bruno, kate spade, ray ban uk, nike free uk, michael kors, timberland pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, north face uk

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, moncler, karen millen uk, moncler, ugg uk, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, hollister, moncler, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, coach outlet, replica watches, moncler outlet, ugg pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, doudoune moncler, wedding dresses, swarovski, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler outlet, pandora charms, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora uk, canada goose uk, canada goose, links of london, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet