I feel like so much has happened over the last month, and that my little baby is turning into a little boy right before my eyes! The weather has finally gotten nice and going outside is one of Anderson's favorite things to do. We go on walks a lot - to Aunt Lo Lo and Uncle Chad's house, to the park and to Check's - a local dive that we love to go to for lunch. Anderson also had his first trip to the zoo! Everytime we go I feel like he notices the animals more! It is so much fun. Anderson also had his GiGi come to visit from Florida and went to his first birthday party - for his buddy Liam! Here are some new things Anderson does:
- He Army crawls with ease - and we are starting to see more time with the tummy off the floor
- He can pull himself up on just about anything! He loves standing!
- He eats anything and everything! And lots of it (still just baby food though)
- He takes great naps - and apart from a bad spurt last weeks is sleeping much better at night - still not all night though :(
- He rides in his stroller great!
- He plays better on his own but we are still working on this!
- He loves to drink water from mom and dad's glass and is trying really hard with the sippy cup.
- He loves to play in the grass.
All and all we are having a fun spring! And loving are 7 month old boy!