- Push himself up on his arms while layone on his stomache without ever tiring - he could hold this pose all day!
- Roll over from belly to back or back to belly
- hold himself supported on his legs while we old him steady - he can do this for a very long time!
- trun himself all the way around in a circle on belly or back
- He tries really hard to push himself up out of his Bumbo seat - of course I don't let him push all the way out but I really think he could!
- Sleep all night long!! (9pm-7am) with only 1 wake up to get his paci back in!
- Eat 5.5 oz in one sitting! Not every sitting but occasionally he drinks this much!
- make any noise imaginable haha! He tries new ones all the time.
- Make noise to "sing along" when we have music on! He LOVES music and kicks his feet like crazy
- Ride in his baby bjorn facing outward and loving it - he moves his feet in a running motion which is HILARIOUS!
- Play with all his toys - he especially loves toys that play music and have lights.
- He reaches for anything and everything
- He tries to copy what you do - we are working on waving bye bye! He tries really hard to move his fingers open and closed like we do!
- He can sit up for brief period. Especially if he has his hands on a toy.
- Stay awake for 3 hours or longer!
- He hits with his hand - like the table or his toys.
- He laughs - he has a funny laugh - it is kind of deep and not high pitched like we expected it to be!
Needless to say being a mom is unbelieveable! It is so much more than I ever expected! The Lord is so gracious to give us this opportunity!
I will update this week with a Valentines day post! (We celebrated Saturday!)