- Orange Juice - during the first trimester I drank OJ for 3 meals a day
- Eggs - or any Breakfast food for that matter
- BLT's - this is what I have for lunch nearly every day!
- Milk chocolate - which is weird b/c I normally prefer dark chocolate
- Green Beans - which I have never eaten before in my life but now I love them
- Grapes and Apples
- String Cheese
- A salad from the Outback - not sure why but this specif salad is what I want
- Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos from Bonefish Grill - this is a new one, but I have been thinking about them all day haha
- Root Beer - maybe this is because it wasn't until I was pregnant that I realized it was caffeine free!
Things I DO NOT want that I used to love
- Coffee - this is the main thing - i usually drink coffee every day and now the only coffee I could stomach is the fancy stuff not just a plain cup-o-joe.
- Diet Coke - i just don't ever really want it anymore
- Fried food - I can and have eaten it but I wouldn't pick it
- Yogurt - I know it is good for you but the thought of it isn't good
I have no idea why I want or don't want all these specific things, but as far as I hear it is common! Any Preggers out there wanna share what they love or hate??