Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Moola

I LOVE Christmas time, and I can feel it quickly approaching! Everything in me wants to begin decorating and shopping for gifts, especially with Jon's birthday coming up here in the next few weeks! I found this Christmas budget planner on this blog of a friends that blogs about "good deals". You should check it out! But for now I will post the budget planner - upload it and let me know if you use it and like it! I'm going to try to use it this year!

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/printable/houseworks-holiday-plan/christmas-budget

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Markie Post Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Markie Post photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!

Anonymous said...

Ma Hashem Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Ma Hashem photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Legend of Bangladesh!